Sunday, March 13, 2011

Settling in

I can't believe I am only 2 months into this deployment. I guess I have settled into my groove because for the first month I was pulling everything out of closets, re organizing storage, starting flower beds, his side of the bed was always made up - it was the holder for my laptop, books, remote. And now the closets aren't so organized anymore, the flower beds aren't as pretty, the bed sometimes doesn't get made up and I sleep in the middle. I guess the one thing you never get used to or find fun is the fact your husband is gone and even though I may have the bed to myself I wish he were here to be taking up space in the bed, making messes so I could gripe at him. Military wives (and all spouses who are "left behind") are a breed of their own and can handle a lot. I am glad I was raised to be an independent woman because it has really came in handy in times like this, and I know it won't be the last time it will help out. I know throughout every time my husband and I are separated it will strengthen our relationship more and more each time. I miss my husband and Kinsley misses her Daddy very much. We are really excited to keep seeing the days pass until he comes home to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment