Friday, February 11, 2011

One project down, many to go..

I've neglected my blog for the past few days. We had a play date at the splash park and spent the day with a friend of mine while Kinsley played with one of her friends, and yesterday I finally picked up most of everything I needed to finish my flower bed. I got it completed except for re-potting the plants since I ran out of potting soil but the flower bed looked decent. I still have one more flower bed to finish up. I think I realized why housing won't let us plant into the ground.. I was digging to pull up weeds and to have a stable place to put the bricks and there are so many roaches living in the dirt. YUCK. Scummiest bugs ever. I really am not sure their purpose on earth except to gross me out. Tomorrow is Friday and I hope to take Kinsley to do somethings this weekend since I've been falling short in doing lots of fun things with her away from our home. Maybe we can go to the beach and go get shaved ice or something fun. Anyway, here is a picture of my flower bed, can't wait to get my other one finished up!

No comments:

Post a Comment