Monday, February 21, 2011

And Honey, I miss you and I'm being good. And I'd love to be with you if only I could.

We have had a busy weekend. It has flown by for sure. Birthday parties, a Pure Romance party for me and the girls. Lots of fun. Its nice to have good friends to make my weeks and weekends pass by quickly.

I saw a quote today "What would you do, if you knew you wouldn't fail"

What would you do? My mind goes a million places on this one, I could do something for myself, for others for my family.. For myself, I would become a surgeon. I think that would be amazing. If I knew without a doubt that I would never fail in school, in my career I would most certainly become a surgeon. I just wish I had of thought of this a little sooner in life. For my family, I would do something to make us live comfortably forever. Financially. So we could just live and be happy, and not ever worry about money.  For other people, well I would love to never see one of our military (or any) be wounded or worse, or for children to go hungry or neglected and I have  wanted to start a charity to support one, or both of these things. Anyway I can support our military, and anyway I can help out a needy family. And a selfish thing I would do if I knew I wouldn't fail.. Probably become a performer.. Singer, actress something like that. Maybe these things don't seem very important to you, maybe you would want to take over the world and change it over, but I'm not trying to take over the world. I would just want to make my family happy, stress free, and hopefully be able to help out some other people as well.



But, with that being said. Each failure in my life has made me stronger, who I am today and led me down the path I am on right now and  I wouldn't change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment